Thursday, July 16, 2009

6-page Beach Blanket Beyond teaser completed!




After much burning of midnight oil, and many zombified hours, I have finished work on the Beach Blanket Beyond teaser pages for the HYPNOKOMIX Anthology.

I am very excited to share it with you two! I will be posting images later today, so stay tuned!

As you may have read in my previous post on the subject, Beach Blanket Beyond is a comic that I'm working on with one of my oldest friends, the infernally talented writer Jason Squamata. It follows the adventures of a teenage Howie P. Luvkraft and his sideckick Augie as they spend a summer on the action-packed beaches of Innsmouth. If you want to find out more, head over to HYPNOKOMIX.com for the story synopses of Beach Blanket Beyond and the other senses-shattering tales that will be featured in the anthology which will be unveiled in Portland, OR this August. See the flyer above for all the details...


-R

1 comment:

Professor Statik said...

Ahhh...those colors! Like a warm, syrupy dream cinematic...can't wait to see the finished product! I'm bummed that I missed Portland, but I won't make that same mistake with the Komic! Excelsior!!

-Statik