Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Latest News

Hey folks!

Fortunately, I've been very busy lately with a bunch of cool projects, so here's some fun stuff to check out:

1. A new illustration I did for the Boston nightlife mag Stuff@Night.

2. This pic of me in Austin, hamming it up in front of a poster for the film "Longtime Listener", which premiered at the SXSW festival last weekend:



I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the fine folks in Austin and at SXSW for being incredibly awesome people, and making the weekend a terrific time. If you haven't been, you oughtta get down there soon!

All right, that's all for now...

Browse on, brothers and sisters!

1 comment:

'Bazz said...

Hanging out in Awesome (Austin), TX with nuthin but a Lady Sovereign tee on. THAT is the American dream right there, my friend. Congrats on the screening. I hear (third-hand) that it went very well.

Clobber ya later,
Dan