Sunday, December 11, 2005

Beat Research Class Show at the Enormous Room


A few of my sound pieces as well as my most recent video piece will be shown as part of a group show on Monday, Dec. 12th at The Enormous Room in Central Sq., Cambridge.

The show will consist of work done by students in the Beat Research class that I took this semester at MassArt. There are a bunch of very talented folks in my class, so there will be some pretty amazing stuff to see and hear.

In addition, my teacher DJ Flack and his partner in crime DJ C will be spinning their signature blend of hip hop, mashups, dub and miscellaneous weirdness, which they do every Monday at the Enormous Room, and which is worth coming for alone. His website is http://www.djflack.com

The Enormous Room is a fantastic lounge space, with tasty medeterrenean snacks and excellent drinks. It's above the Central Kitchen on Mass Ave. If you need more complex directions let me know.

For stills from the video piece I'll be presenting, scroll down to my previous post.

The evening starts at 9PM and goes till 1AM. It's 18 plus and it's free. Hope to see you there!

No comments: